1. Register yourself. Select your unique user id and password. Registration will help you in future, as you do not have to enter your particulars every time.
2. It helps you to find status of your application by checking your account.
3. You need to provide details like your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, aadhra number and phone number.
4. If you are a registered CSC/Kiosk, please click on the special check box provided on the registration page.
5. On successful registration, you will receive an e-mail on your e-mail address. You will also receive a sms in your mobile.
6. Do not share your user id or password with anyone.
1. Open the URl "https://sikkim.gov.in/" in the browser.
2. Click on Registration, in case of a new user.
3. Click on Login, if you are already a registered user and update your profile with AADHAR number (one time).
4. You can switch to view forms in sikkimi language by clicking on link Sikkimi.
Selecting a Service
State portal has the provision of applying for various services which are listed below.
1. How to apply for a service.
2. To apply for any service citizen needs to login and go to services tab on the home page.
3. After citizen clicks on the services tab, available services will be listed.
4. From listed services, citizen can choose & click on the same.
5. Thereafter click on online image to open the form.
6. Fill the required details and click on the submit button.
7. Take the print out of the submitted form and carry the same to department.
1. Application for Providing Departmental Assistance(Agriculture Department).
2. Application for Providing Departmental Assistance(Horticulture And Cash Crops Development Department).
3. Application for Training(FS And AD Department).
1. Application Form for Establishment of Private A.I. Center In The State Under AH, LF And VS.
2. Application Form for Allotment of Breeding Bull Under AH, LF And VS.
3. Application Form for Training Under AH, LF And VS.
1. Registration of Firm.
2. Application for Noc for Passport(Tatkal).
3. Application Form for Employment Card.
4. Application Form for Scheduled Tribe/Caste Certificate.
5. Application for Issue of Duplicate Map/Parcha.
6. Application Form for No Dwelling House Certificate.
7. Application Form for O.B.C/M.B.C Certificate.
8. Application for Birth Certificate Verification.
9. Application for Death Certificate Verification.
10. Application for Registration of Hindu Marriage.
11. Application Form for Income Certificate.
12. Application Form for Certificate of Identification.
13. Application For Mutuation And Issue Of Parcha After Registration of Land.
14. Application Form for No Landed Property Certificate.
15. Application for Unmarried Certificate.
1. Gangtok Municipal Corporation.
Human Resource Development Department
1. Application Form To Be Submitted By All Categories of Claimants.
2. Form II-Joining Report for Fresh Students(New Entrants)Only.
3. Form III-Joining Report(Only for Old Students Who Are Continuing Their Studies In The Same Institution).
4. Application Form for Common Entrance Test - 2012.
5. Application Form for Non Cet - 2012(Post Graduate).
6. Application Form for Non Cet - 2012(Degree).
7. Application Form for Non Cet - 2012(Diploma).
1. Application for Labour Clearance Certificate of The Contractor.
2. Application Form for Registration of Worker By The Principal Employer/Employer/Contractor/Owner of Establishments.
3. Application for Labour Clearance Certificate of The Departmental Works.
Rural Management And Development Department
1. Grievance Redressal Form.
1. Application Form for Post Matric Scholarship for Mbc.
2. Application Form for Post Matric Scholarship for Sc.
3. Application Form for Post Matric Scholarship for St.
4. Application Form for Pre Matric Scholarship for Sc.
5. Application Form for Pre Matric Scholarship for Mbc.
6. Application Form for Pre Matric Scholarship for St.
UD and HD
1. Occupancy Report.
2. Form of Application for Allotment of Site.
3. Application for Trade Licence.
4. Application Form for Construction.
5. Form II
6. Form VI
1. Citizen can submit online grievances for any services/departments/general.
2. After citizen has entered all the information and clicks on submit a unique grievance id will be generated.
3. Citizen can check the status of grievance in Inbox and can see the department's comments and reply to it.
1. This functionality is provided to get feedback from the user regarding his/her experience about the state portal.
2. Citizen can submit his feedback on the following options:
a. Content and information.
b. Ease to navigation/ user friendliness.
c. Layout and design.
d. Page downloading speed
Tracking the Status
1. You will receive an update in your inbox of the e-mail id that you created, once your application is serviced.
2. You can also check the status of your application by,sending a SMS on 51969.
3. Type your inquiry as MN EFORM< Service Request Number ID >.
Paying For a Service
1. State Portal has the provision of payment in three ways and this is applicable only in case a service is paid.
4. Bank deposit receipt.
1. Every citizen has the unique user id and password but in case citizen forgets the password then the state portal has the facility to retrieve the password based on the user id and answering the security question.
2. On successful answering Citizen will get the password on their mail id which was registered.
1. By clicking on this link citizen can retrieve the password using state portal.
1. If following message on state portal is displayed, it indicates that java script is disabled.
Steps to enable java script in browser:
1. Go to the tools menu within the browser and select "Internet Options".
2. Go to security tab and click on "Custom Level".
1. Enable the java script by checking the option "Enable" for active scripting.
1. Reopen the browser to open the state portal again.